DRAGA/5/ASP-S.16/RACC is a flexible connection hose for suction of sand, gravel and crushed materials during dredging operations.
- From -30°C to +70°C depending on the fluids conveyed.
- 5 bar.
- ≥ 3 times working pressure.
- 650 mm Hg.
- Vulcanized stems or beaded rubber ends with trapezoidal section.
- NR/BR rubber, resistant to abrasion, smooth, black colour.
- Thickness: 16 mm.
- High strength textile plies.
- Embedded steel helix wire.
- Synthetic rubber, resistant to abrasion, ozone and weather. Black, corrugated, cloth finish.
MINIMUM BENDING RADIUS
- 8 times the inner diameter.
- It is only available in service lengths with couplings at the ends.
- The type of connections is to be agreed with our Technical Department.
DOWNLOAD DATA SHEET IN PDF
Inner diameter: ISO 1307 – Wall Thickness: DIN 7715 T4 S2 – Length: ISO 1307
For sizes and colours available, please contact our Sales Department.
Above technical data refer to application at room temperature (+20°C).