Pneumatic and/or hydraulic suction and delivery of abrasive products.
GHIBLI/SPO/10-231N is normally used in construction/shipbuilding, extractive, steel and mining companies and other industries.
- From -30°C to +60°C depending on fluids conveyed.
- Peaks up to +80°C.
- ≥ 3 times working pressure.
- By means of aluminium split-flanges.
- NR rubber, black colour, antistatic (R<106Ω), resistant to abrasion, smooth.
- Hardness 50 ±5 Sh. A.
- Plies of synthetic cord.
- Embedded steel helix wire.
- Two crossed copper wires to ensure dissipation of static electricity.
- Synthetic rubber, black, corrugated, antistatic (R<106 Ohm), abrasion and weather resistant, cloth finish.
- If required, a “CRF” version with protruding copper wires is available.
- If required, an “SF” version is available which may be connected with safety clamps.
- If required, an “RF” version is available, with couplings to be banded on smooth cuffs.
- If required, an “RT” version is available; it may be connected with trapezoidal-shaped beaded rubber ends, reinforced by a metal ring.
DOWNLOAD THE DATA SHEET IN PDF
Inner diameter: ISO 1307 – Wall Thickness: DIN 7715 T4 S2 – Length: ISO 1307
Other sizes and colours are available upon request. Please contact our Sales Department.
Above technical data refer to application at room temperature (+20°C).