Flexible multipurpose hose “Full Ohm” designed to handle pharmaceutical products and highly flammable chemicals in working areas requiring utmost safety.
Execution in accordance with EN 12115: 2011 and TRbF 131/2.
MANIFLAM complies with the requirements of UL 94 V0, EN 45545-2:2013 for Hazard Levels HL1 requirement set R22 and HL1 – HL2 requirement set R23.
Engineered to ensure dissipation of electrostatic charges not only on the surfaces (tube and cover R<106 Ω) but also through the hose wall (R<109 Ω).
Suitable to work in potentially explosive areas (Ex-zones).
- The inner liner ensures utmost chemical and temperature resistance, excellent impermeability, as well as contamination-free transport of the fluid conveyed.
- Hose in accordance with 2023/2006/EC (GMP). The MTG production cycle is free from animal derived ingredients, phthalates, adipates and materials subject to restrictions acc. to EC 1907/2006 (REACH).
- In accordance with EN 12115: 2011.
- Sterilization with steam up to +150°C for max. 30 minutes.
- Electrical resistance through the hose wall: R < 109 Ω.
- Identification symbol:
– Ω/T for version without copper wires.
– M/T for version with copper wires.
- PTFE liner (Polytetrafluoroethylene, code PTFE BC) liner, black colour, antistatic.
- Complying with FDA, USP Class VI, ISO 10993-4, non-cytotoxic according to ISO 10993-Part 5.
- Plies of synthetic cord and embedded steel helix wire.
- Silicone rubber, black colour, antistatic (R<106 Ohm), resistant to abrasion and ageing, smooth, cloth finish.
REACTION TO FIRE (COVER)
- Flame retardant in accordance with the standard EN ISO 4589-2: HL 3 with ref. to EN 45545-2:2013.
- Low opacity of fumes in accordance with the standard EN ISO 5659-2: HL 1 with ref. to EN 45545-2:2013.
- Low toxicity of gases in accordance with the standard NF X 70-100-1/-2: HL 3 with ref. to EN 45545-2:2013.
- Flame resistance according to EN 12115.
- The flame resistance is exceeding the requirements of the EN 12115 – Annex E (at least 5 times the testing time required by the Norm).
Certificate “LAPI n°316.1IS0040/15 dated 20/03/2015” with the following compliance requirements concerning fire and fumes:
- EN ISO 4589-2: HL 3 with ref. to EN 45545-2:2013.
- EN ISO 5659-2: HL 1 with ref. to EN 45545-2:2013.
- NF X 70-100-1/-2: HL 3 with ref. to EN 45545-2:2013.
- ≥ 4 times working pressure.
DOWNLOAD DATA SHEET IN PDF
(*) In case of dynamic application please contact our Technical Dept.
Above technical data are referring to application at room temperature (+20°C).
Other sizes and colours are available upon request. Please contact our Sales Department.