PERISTALTIC/EPDM-Food is a EPDM rubber hose specifically engineered for application on peristaltic pumps.
Suitable for conveying water mixed with acidic and/or alkaline substances of medium concentration.
- From -20°C to +100°C, depending on fluids conveyed.
- Peaks up to +120°C, depending on fluids conveyed.
- For any further information concerning technical features, hose solutions available and chemical compatibility with the products conveyed, please contact MTG Sales Department.
- Normally supplied in service lengths.
- Inner diameter, wall thickness and length are defined by the peristaltic pump manufacturer.
- Without any marking or marking on demand.
- Without any marking for the version with ground cover.
- EPDM rubber, light colour, non-toxic, smooth.
- Complying with FDA Standards.
- High strength plies of synthetic cord.
- EPDM rubber, black colour, smooth, cloth finish, resistant to abrasion.
- Version with ground cover available on demand: MTG-PERISTALTIC/EPDM-Food/RET.
- 10 bar.
- ≥ 4 times working pressure.
For sizes and colours available, please contact our Sales Department.
Above technical data refer to application at room temperature (+20°C).