CORD/46N-AB is a rubber hose for coupling or connecting continuous pneumatic brake lines of railway or tramway vehicles.
- UNI EN 45545-2:2015 (fire testing of materials and components for trains): HL2 for internal (R22) and external (R23) e HL3 for external (R23).
- Italian Railway Standards S.T. FS 373407.6.
- UNI 4645.
- UNI CEI 11170-3/05 (Reaction to fire): complies with all risk levels up to LR4 included.
- ASTM C 542 and CEI 20-35 (Reaction to fire).
- NF X 10-702 – 1 and 2 (Low opacity of fumes).
- NF X 70-100 – 1 and 2 (Low toxicity of gases).
- EN 11925-2/2002 (fire reaction with a single ignition source).
- EN ISO 15540 as mentioned by EN 50553/A1 2016 par. 220.127.116.11 (running capability).
Certificate “LAPI No. 412.1IS0040/18 dated 12/03/2018”, test method: EN 45545-2:2015.
- The hoses may also be supplied in service lengths (see lengths here below) with flared ends or assembled according to the customer’s request.
Hose manufactured with MTG rubber code 46N.
- Synthetic rubber, self-extinguishing, smooth, black colour, resistant to contact with fats and mineral oils.
- Polyester plies.
- Synthetic rubber, self-extinguishing, smooth, cloth finish, black colour, resistant to ozone, weather and contact with fats and mineral oils.
- From -30°C up to +100°C.
- Test: 22.5 bar.
- Burst: 75 bar.
- 40m coils.
Chemical resistance acc. to MTG Chemical Resistance Chart.
Sizes and colours are available upon request. Please contact our Sales Department.