Complete PFA-lined hose shank for swivel flange. It is used for connecting different types of hoses.
Application in pharmaceutical, biotechnological, chemical and food industries.
A black antistatic version (R < 1 M Ω) is available.
- Excellent chemical and temperature resistance.
- The in-liner is totally inert and ultra-smooth: no contamination in smell and taste.
- Excellent resistance to mechanical stress and deformation.
- It can easily be sterilized using any cleaning products.
- Compatible with safety clamps DIN 2817.
- From -30°C to +200°C, depending on the fluid conveyed.
- •PFA (Perfluoroalkoxy Polymer, code PFA), clear colour, mirror-smooth.
- Stainless steel AISI316/316L.
- The coating liner (both the neutral and the black antistatic model) complies with US Pharmacopoeia Class VI, FDA Standards and UNI EN ISO 10993.
DOWNLOAD THE DATA SHEET IN PDF
The coupling may be supplied with a swivel flange, in accordance with UNI/ASA/DIN.
For any further information and models available, please contact our Sales Department.