Rubber hose, specifically designed for heavy-duty applications where a high abrasion resistance of the inner tube is required.
It is normally used for conveying food powders and grains such as coffee beans, cereals, sugar, flour.
Suction and delivery hose.
- The excellent resistance to abrasion of the polyurethane liner – food quality, odourless and tasteless – makes the GRANOFOOD hose perfect for conveying highly abrasive food powders and grains.
- The special cover with a wide corrugation improves flexibility and makes the hose easy to handle, even by hand.
- Hose in accordance with EC 1935/2004 and 2023/2006/EC (GMP). The MTG production cycle is free from animal derived ingredients, phthalates, adipates and materials subject to restrictions acc. to EC 1907/2006 (REACH).
- From -35°C to +100°C.
- Sterilization up to +130°C for max. 30 minutes.
- Polyurethane (code PU), non-toxic, light colour, mirror-smooth.
- Complying with the regulations FDA, D.M. 21/03/73 and following amendments.
- Plies of synthetic cord and embedded steel helix wires.
- Built-in copper wires.
- Synthetic rubber, black colour, antistatic (R < 106 Ω), wide corrugation, resistant to abrasion, cloth finish.
- ≥ 3 times working pressure.
If required, it may be supplied in service lengths with protruding copper wires.
DOWNLOAD THE DATA SHEET IN PDF
I.D.: ISO 1307 – Wall thickness: DIN 7715 T4 S2 – Length: ISO 1307
The a.m. data are referring to application at room temperature (+20°C).
Other diameters and colours are available on request: please contact our Sales Office.