MANICHEM/D-EPDM is a delivery hose for handling a wide range of chemicals with a medium or low concentration.
Execution in accordance with EN 12115:2011.
- Electrical resistance through the hose wall: R < 109 Ω.
- Identification symbol:
– Ω/T for version without copper wires.
– M/T for version with copper wires.
- ≥ 4 times working pressure.
- Embossed tape according to EN 12115:2011, lengthwise.
- EPDM rubber (code 104N), black colour, antistatic (R <106 Ω), smooth.
- Resistance: according to MTG Chemical Resistance Chart.
- High strength plies of synthetic cord.
- EPDM rubber (code 104N), black, antistatic (R <106 Ω), smooth, cloth finish, resistant to abrasion, ozone and weather.
- In accordance with EN 12115:2011.
- Resistance to steam up to +130°C for max. 30 minutes.
DOWNLOAD THE DATA SHEET IN PDF
I.D.: EN 12115 – Ext.D.: EN 12115 – Length: ISO 1307
(*) The bending radius can be reached at a working pressure of ≥ 1 bar.
Chemical resistance acc. to MTG Chemical Resistance Chart. Above technical data are based on application at room temperature (+20°C).
Other sizes are available on request.