Suction and delivery hose for conveying a wide range of chemicals with medium or low concentration.
Execution in accordance with EN 12115:2011.
- Electrical resistance through the hose wall: R < 109 Ω.
- Identification symbol:
– Ω/T for version without copper wires.
– M/T for version with copper wires.
- In accordance with EN 12115:2011.
- Resistance to steam up to +130°C for max. 30 minutes.
- Embossed tape according to EN 12115:2011, lengthwise.
- EPDM rubber (code 104N), black colour, antistatic (R < 106 Ω), smooth.
- Plies of high strength synthetic cord.
- Embedded steel helix wire.
- EPDM rubber (code 104N), black, antistatic (R < 106 Ω), smooth, cloth finish, resistant to abrasion, ozone and weather.
- ≥ 4 times working pressure up to ID 75 mm.
- ≥ 3 times working pressure over ID 75 mm.
DOWNLOAD THE DATA SHEET IN PDF
I.D.: EN 12115 – Ext.D.: EN 12115 – Length: ISO 1307
Chemical resistance acc. to MTG Chemical Resistance Chart. Above technical data are based on application at room temperature (+20°C).
Other sizes are available on request.