Multipurpose suction and delivery hose for handling solvents and chemicals with high concentration.
Execution in accordance with regulation EN 12115:2011.
Hose approved by the Institute Ineris, attestation nr. INERIS-16-AM-343, for use in Atex areas.
PATENT: E.P. 1450092
- The fluorinated inner liner ensures an excellent impermeability and resistance to oxidation, temperature and mechanical stress, thus avoiding cracks.
- Hose in accordance with EC 1935/2004 and 2023/2006/EC (GMP). The MTG production cycle is free from animal derived ingredients, phthalates, adipates and materials subject to restrictions acc. to EC 1907/2006 (REACH).
- In accordance with the standard EN 12115:2011.
- Resistance to steam up to +130° C for max. 30 minutes.
- ≥ 4 times working pressure up to DN 75 mm.
- ≥ 3 times working pressure over DN 75 mm.
- Embossed tape according to EN 12115:2011, lengthwise.
- MFA (Perfluoralkoxy Polymer, MFA), fully fluorinated, light colour, patented, mirror-smooth, odourless and tasteless.
- Compliance: USP Class VI, ISO 10993, FDA Standards, D.M. 21/03/73 and following amendments, Regulation EU n. 10/2011.
- High strength plies of synthetic cord.
- Embedded steel helix wire.
- Two copper wires are built-in.
- EPDM rubber (code 104N), black colour, smooth, resistant to abrasion, ozone and weather, cloth finish.
- Antistatic in acc. with EN 12115:2011. Electric resistance R < 106 Ω.
- Identification symbol: M.
- Model without copper wires available upon request; identification symbol: Ω.
- We suggest you to follow the instructions mentioned in the MTG “Use and maintenance guide for PFA/MFA hoses”.
DOWNLOAD THE DATA SHEET IN PDF
I.D.: EN 12115 – Wall Thickness: EN 12115 – Length: ISO 1307
Chemical resistance acc. to MTG Chemical Resistance Chart. Above technical data refer to application at room temperature (+20°C).
Other sizes and colours are available upon request. Please contact our Sales Department.