MANIPHARM/SD-UPE is a multipurpose suction and delivery hose for conveying a wide range of chemicals and food products.
Execution acc. to EN 12115:2011.
Hose approved by the Institute Ineris, attestation nr. INERIS-16-AM-341, for use in Atex areas.
- In accordance with EN 12115:2011.
- Resistance to steam up to +130°C for max. 30 minutes.
- Electrical resistance through the hose wall: R <109 Ω.
- Identification symbol::
– Ω/T for version without copper wires.
– M/T for version with copper wires.
- Embossed tape according to EN 12115:2011, lengthwise.
- UHMWPE (UPE – Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene), light colour, smooth, with black antistatic (R ≤ 106Ω) helical UHMWPE stripe.
- Compliance: FDA Standards, D.M. 21.03.73 and following amendments, Regulation EU n. 10/2011.
- High strength plies of synthetic cord.
- Embedded steel helix wire.
- Built-in copper wires on request.
- EPDM rubber (code 104N), black, antistatic (R ≤ 106Ω), smooth, cloth finish, resistant to abrasion, ozone and weather.
- ≥ 4 times working pressure up to DN 75 mm.
- ≥ 3 times working pressure over DN 75 mm.
DOWNLOAD THE DATA SHEET IN PDF
Inner diameter: EN 12115 – Outer diameter: EN 12115 – Length: ISO 1307
Chemical resistance acc. to MTG Chemical Resistance Chart. Above technical data are based on application at room temperature (+20°C). Other sizes are available on request.