Rubber hose for suction and delivery of hydrocarbon solvents with an aromatic content up to 70% .
MANISOLV/SD-NBR2 is suitable for conveying petrol, diesel, biodiesel blends including B100 and ethanol based fuels.
Execution in accordance with EN 12115:2011.
- In accordance with EN 12115:2011.
- Peaks up to +90°C depending on the fluids conveyed.
- Identification symbol :
– Ω for version without copper wires.
– M for version with copper wires.
- Embossed tape according to EN 12115:2011, lengthwise.
- NBR2 rubber, light colour, smooth.
- High strength plies of synthetic cord.
- Embedded steel helix wire.
- Copper wires on demand.
- NBR rubber, black colour, antistatic (R < 106 Ω), resistant to abrasion, ozone, weather, fats and mineral oils, smooth, cloth finish.
- ≥ 4 times working pressure up to DN 63.5 mm.
- ≥ 3 times working pressure over DN 63.5 mm.
DOWNLOAD THE DATA SHEET IN PDF
Inner diameter: EN 12115 – Outer diameter: EN 12115 – Length: ISO 1307
Chemical resistance acc. to MTG Chemical Resistance Chart. Above technical data are based on application at room temperature (+20°C).
Other sizes are available on request.