MANITANK/SD-NBR1 is a suction and delivery hose suitable for hydrocarbons with an aromatic content up to 50%.
Excellent for use on tank trucks, rail tanks and processing plants in the oil industry.
Suitable for transferring petrol, diesel, biodiesel blends including B100 and fuels based on ethanol.
Execution in accordance with EN 12115:2011.
- Electrical resistance through the hose wall: R< 109 Ω.
- Identification symbol:
– Ω/T for version without copper wires.
– M/T for version with copper wires.
- ≥ 4 times working pressure up to DN 75 mm.
- ≥ 3 times working pressure over DN 75 mm.
- Embossed tape according to EN 12115:2011, lengthwise.
- NBR1 rubber (code UNI E), antistatic (R< 106 Ω), black, smooth.
- High strength plies of synthetic cord.
- Embedded steel helix wire.
- Built-in copper wires on demand.
- NBR rubber (code 5600 DIN), black, antistatic (R< 106 Ω), resistant to abrasion, ozone, weather, fats and mineral oils, smooth, cloth finish
- In accordance with EN 12115: 2011.
DOWNLOAD THE DATA SHEET IN PDF
I.D.: EN 12115 – Ext.D.: EN 12115 – Length: ISO 1307
Chemical resistance acc. to MTG Chemical Resistance Chart.
Above technical data refer to application at room temperature (+20°C).
Other sizes and colours available upon request. Please contact our Sales Department.