Food hose specifically designed to meet the demanding requirements of the beer processing industry.
MTG BREWART is suitable for conveying high quality raw, pasteurized and organic beer, alcoholic beverages, soft drinks and wine.
Delivery and slight suction hose.
- The very strong structure makes it perfect for loading and unloading operations in breweries.
- The composition of the cover ensures utmost resistance to aging.
- Hose in accordance with Reg. EC 1935/2004 and Reg. EC 2023/2006 (GMP).
- The MTG production cycle is free from animal derived ingredients, phthalates, adipates and materials subject to restrictions acc. to EC 1907/2006 (REACH)
- Non-plasticized hose.
- From -40°C to +120°C depending on the product conveyed and on use.
- BIIR rubber (code 90FDA), light colour, food grade, odourless and tasteless, mirror smooth.
- Compliance: FDA Standards, 3-A Sanitary Standards n.18-03-Class II, D.M. 21/03/73 and following amendments. Validation by the institute “Technische Universität München WEIHENSTEPHAN”.
- Plies of synthetic cord.
- CR rubber, red colour, abrasion, ozone and weather resistant, smooth, cloth finish.
- Sterilization up to +130°C for max. 30 minutes.
- In case of long lasting sterilizations we suggest to use the model with vulcanized couplings at the ends.
- ≥ 3 times working pressure.
DOWNLOAD THE DATA SHEET IN PDF
Other diameters and colours of the cover are available upon request. Please contact our Sales Offices. The a.m. data are referring to room temperature (+20°C).