Silicone hose for suction of air mixed with high purity products.
Suitable for process applications requiring a tight bending radius and easy handling.
Normally used in pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries.
- Platinum-cured silicone hose with non-stick properties.
- Safe solution for use in the aseptic environments and sanitary applications: utmost care is used starting from the choice of high-purity ingredients, production and storing procedures.
- Pharma-grade validation: tested in accordance with USP Class VI and EU Pharmacopoeia.
- Hose in accordance with EC 1935/2004 and 2023/2006/EC (GMP). The MTG production cycle is free from animal derived ingredients, phthalates, adipates nitrosamines, and materials subject to restrictions acc. to EC 1907/2006 (REACH).
- Non-plasticized hose.
- From -60°C to +200°C.
- Translucent silicone rubber (code silicone PT3362), pharmaceutical and food quality, odourless and tasteless, mirror-smooth.
- High strength plies of synthetic cord.
- Embedded stainless steel helix wire AISI 302.
- Translucent silicone rubber (code silicone PT3362), pharmaceutical and food quality.
- Open circuit sterilization with steam: +135°C.
- Sterilization with hot air: +200°C for max. 30 minutes.
- Sterilizations repeated more often than every hour may seriously affect the mechanical properties of the hose.
- US Pharmacopoeia Class VI, non-cytotoxic acc. to ISO 10993-Part 5.
- Compliance: FDA, BfR, E.P. 3.1.9. (European Pharmacopoeia).
DOWNLOAD DATA SHEET IN PDF
I.D.: ISO 1307 – Wall thickness: +1/-0.5 mm – Length: ISO 1307
Chemical resistance acc. to MTG Chemical Resistance Chart. Above technical data refer to application at room temperature (+20°C).
Other sizes are available upon request. Please contact our Sales Department.