MTG PHARMADUST/ST is a suction hose for air mixed with powders.
Hose with steel helix wire, utmost see-through.
Normally used in the pharmaceutical and food industry.
- The inner surface of the hose, smooth and compact, makes easy the flow of the products conveyed and the cleaning operations. Excellent resistance to abrasion.
- See-through construction for easy visual inspection of the media conveyed.
- Light and easy to handle.
- Hose in accordance with the Regulations EC 1935/2004 and 2023/2006/EC (GMP).
- The MTG productive cycle does not employ phthalates, plasticizers, animal derived ingredients, and nitrosamines, thus reducing the risk of bacterial growth and contamination of the product conveyed.
- Non-plasticized hose.
- From -10°C to +85°C.
- Cleaning with water (up to +100°C without pressure) mixed with a normal mild cleaning product.
- ≥ 3 times working pressure.
- Technopolymer (code 3G26AU), see-through, odourless and tasteless, mirror-smooth.
- Abrasion loss: < 36 mm3 according to DIN 53516.
- Steel helix wire INOX AISI 302.
- Technopolymer (code 3G26AU), see-through, odourless and tasteless, smooth.
- Resistant to abrasion and ozone.
- Tube and cover: USP Class VI, Regulation EU n. 10/2011, FDA, D.M. 21/03/73 and following amendments, ISO 10993-4, -10, -11, non-cytotoxic according to ISO 10993-Part 5.
- The hose may be supplied in application lengths, assembled with any kind of couplings (CLAMP, DIN 11851, etc.).
- Only for hose assemblies: test of electric continuity between the couplings (R< 102 Ω) according to EN 8031.
DOWNLOAD THE DATA SHEET IN PDF
I.D.: ISO 1307 – Wall thickness: DIN 7715 T4 S2 – Length: ISO 1307
Other sizes and colours are available upon request. Please contact our Sales Dept. Above technical data refer to application at room temperature (+20°C).