Multipurpose hose, specifically designed for conveying chemical, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and food products in pharma-cosmetic, biotech and food industries.
Excellent solution for processing industries requiring utmost safety during the transfer of high purity products.
Suction and delivery hose.
PATENTS: EP 1450092.
- It provides an excellent resistance to extreme temperatures and a good resistance to mechanical stress.
- The cover prevents any potential risk of contamination of the working environments.
- Hose in accordance with EC 1935/2004 and 2023/2006/EC (GMP). The MTG production cycle is free from animal derived ingredients, phthalates, adipates and materials subject to restrictions acc. to EC 1907/2006 (REACH).
From -50°C to +170°C depending on the fluids conveyed.
The a.m. temperature range has to be considered as a rough indication referring to most chemicals; however it does not include the most aggressive product combinations and conditions of use. For specific applications please contact our Technical Department.
Sterilization up to +130°C for max. 30 minutes.
- MFA (Perfluoralkoxy), light colour, fully fluorinated, mirror-smooth.
- Compliance: USP Class VI, FDA Standards, D.M. 21/03/73 and following amendments and Regulation EU n. 10/2011.
- Absolute and long-term resistance to heat, cracking under stress, and bending.
- High strength plies of synthetic cord and embedded steel wire helix.
- Two copper wires.
- EPDM rubber (code 140BI), light colour, smooth, food quality, abrasion, ozone and weather resistant, cloth finish.
- Compliance acc. to FDA Standards.
≥ 4 times working pressure.
DOWNLOAD THE DATA SHEET IN PDF
Chemical resistance acc. to MTG Chemical Resistance Chart.
Above technical data refer to application at room temperature (+20°C).
Other sizes and colours available upon request. Please contact our Sales Department.