PERISTALTIC/NBR is a NBR rubber hose specifically engineered for application on peristaltic pumps.
Ideal for transferring oily and fatty liquids (including mineral oils).
- High resistance both chemical and mechanical.
- From -10°C to +90°C.
- Reported temperatures should be considered approximate.
- The resistance of hoses at a specific working temperature depends on the type of liquid conveyed.
- For any further information concerning technical features, hoses producted from other types of synthetic rubber, hose solutions available and chemical compatibility with the products conveyed, please contact MTG Sales Department.
- Normally supplied in service lengths.
- Inner diameter, wall thickness and length are defined by the peristaltic pump manufacturer.
- Without any marking or marking on demand.
- Without any marking for the version with ground cover.
- NBR rubber, black colour, smooth.
- Plies of synthetic cord.
- NBR rubber, black colour, smooth, cloth finish.
- Version available with ground cover: MTG-PERISTALTIC/NBR/Ret.
- 10 bar.
- ≥ 4 times working pressure.
For sizes and colours available, please contact our Sales Department.
Above technical data refer to application at room temperature (+20°C).