PERISTALTIC/NR-Food is a NR rubber hose specifically engineered for application on peristaltic pumps.
Suitable to convey liquid foodstuff.
Used primarily in the food industry and especially in oenology.
- Inner tube complying with FDA Standards and D.M. 21/03/73.
- From -10°C to +80°C.
- Reported temperatures should be considered approximate.
- The resistance of hoses at a specific working temperature depends on the type of liquid conveyed.
- For any further information concerning technical features, hoses producted from other types of synthetic rubber, hose solutions available and chemical compatibility with the products conveyed, please contact MTG Sales Department.
- Normally supplied in service lengths.
- Inner diameter, wall thickness and length are defined by the peristaltic pump manufacturer.
- Without any marking or marking on demand.
- Without any marking for the version with ground cover.
- NR rubber (code 112), light colour, mirror-smooth.
- Complying with FDA Standards, D.M. 21/03/73 and following amendments.
- Plies of synthetic cord.
- NR rubber, black colour, smooth, cloth finish.
- Version available with ground cover: MTG-PERISTALTIC/NR-Food/Ret.
- 10 bar.
- ≥ 4 times working pressure.
For sizes and colours available, please contact our Sales Department.
Above technical data refer to application at room temperature (+20°C).