ACQUA/ADT-K is a flexible hose for conveying drinking water, specifically designed to meet the highest quality requirements of the UBA-Leitlinie and DVGW Arbeitsblatt W270.
- UBA-Leitlinie validation for cold (+23°C) and warm water (+60°C).
- The validation for warm water ensures the original properties of the water, purity, contamination-free handling and organoleptic properties (smell and taste) to be preserved even in case of high temperatures up to +60°C.
- Hose in accordance with EC 1935/2004 and 2023/2006/EC (GMP).
- The MTG production cycle is free from animal derived ingredients, phthalates, adipates and materials subject to restrictions according to EC 1907/2006 (REACH).
- From -30°C to +90°C, depending on the products conveyed.
- Sterilization up to +120°C for max. 30 minutes (open circuit).
- Hose suitable for CIP cleaning.
- Technopolymer, translucent, mirror-smooth.
- No microbiological contamination in case the drinking water warms up.
- Odourless and tasteless.
- Compliance: UBA-Leitlinie , DVGW- W270 and Regulation EU 10/2011.
- Validation according to UBA-Leitlinie for cold and warm water.
- High resistance textile plies.
- Technopolymer, resistant to abrasion, ageing, ozone and weather.
- Blue colour, smooth (cloth finish).
- ≥ 3 times working pressure.
- We suggest to clean the hoses carefully before each single application and before storing them.
DOWNLOAD DATA SHEET IN PDF
I.D.: ISO 1307 – Wall thickness: DIN 7715 T4 S2 – Length: ISO 1307
For other sizes and colours available, please contact our Sales Office.
Above technical data refer to application at room temperature (+20°C).