CORD/CAVI/49N is a cable protection hose, flame retardant, low opacity of fumes, low emission of halogen gases.
Self-extinguishing ability – flame resistance – low emission of halogen gases – low opacity of smokes.
Excellent insulation properties – excellent resistance to ageing and weather conditions.
- UNI EN 45545-2:2015 (fire testing of materials and components for trains): HL3 for R22 and R23.
- Italian Railway Standards S.T. FS 304188.3.
- Elettromeccanica Parizzi 00440004NM.
- UNI CEI 11170-3/05 (Reaction to fire): complies with all risk levels up to LR4 included.
- ASTM C 542 and CEI 20-35 (Reaction to fire).
- NF X 10-702 – 1 and 2 (Low opacity of fumes).
- NF X 70-100 – 1 and 2 (Low toxicity of gases).
- EN 11925-2/2002 (fire reaction with a single ignition source).
Certificate “LAPI n°: 315.1IS0040/15 dated 20/03/2015”, test method: UNI EN 45545-2:2015.
As indicated in the S.T. FS 304188.3.
- Synthetic rubber, self-extinguishing, black, smooth.
- Plies of synthetic cord.
- Synthetic rubber, self-extinguishing, black colour, cloth finish, resistant to ozone and weather.
- From -30°C up to +90°C.
- ≥ 5000 V/mm.
MIN. BENDING RADIUS
- 3 times internal diameter *.
- * Warning: The a.m. data EXCLUSIVELY refer to application with built-in electrical cables hose model.
Chemical resistance acc. to MTG Chemical Resistance Chart.
Other sizes and colours available upon request.
Please contact our Sales Department.