CORD/CAVI/SIL-NA/8 is a rubber hose for cooling water circulation in the engines.
Designed for the heating of cabs and wagons of railcars, water inlet and discharge from the engine to the boiler, three-way-piping, transport of cooling water to the gearbox system.
Good resistance to mineral oil mist.
- UNI EN 45545-2:2015 (fire testing of materials and components for trains): HL2 for R22 and HL3 for R23.
- Italian Railway Standards ST 374208.0.
- Fire reaction according to UNI CEI 11170-3/05.
- Flame retardant according to ASTM C 542 and CEI 20-35.
- Low opacity of fumes according to NF X 10-702-1 and 2.
- Low toxicity of gases according to NF X 70-100-1 and 2.
- EN 11925-2/05 “Test of fire reaction with a single ignition source”.
≥ 5000 V/mm.
Silicone rubber, self-extinguishing, black colour, smooth.
Tear resistant plies of synthetic cord.
Silicone rubber, black, smooth, self-extinguishing, cloth finish.
From -60°C up to +200°C.
Chemical resistance acc. to MTG Chemical Resistance Chart. Sizes and colours are available upon request. Please contact our Sales Department.