DRAGA/8-S15/RACC is a flexible connection hose in dredging discharge pipelines, suitable for hydraulic transport of sand, gravel and crushed material.
- From -30°C to +70°C.
- 8 bar.
≥ 3 times working pressure.
- Vulcanized stems or beaded rubber ends with trapezoidal section.
- NR/BR rubber, resistant to abrasion, smooth, black colour.
- Thickness: 15 mm.
- High strength textile plies, divided by NR rubber.
- Synthetic rubber, resistant to abrasion, ozone and weather. Black, smooth, cloth finish.
- It is only available in service lengths with couplings at the ends.
- The type of connections is to be agreed with our Technical Department.
DOWNLOAD DATA SHEET IN PDF
Inner diameter: ISO 1307 – Wall Thickness: DIN 7715 T4 S2 – Length: ISO 1307
Other sizes and colours are available on request. Please contact our Sales Department. Above technical data are referring to application at room temperature (20°C).