Multipurpose hose designed to ensure utmost purity during transport of pharmaceutical, cosmetic, food and chemical products in aseptic areas.
Specifically engineered to combine the technical benefits of a perfluoropolymer with the elasticity and heat resistance of silicone.
PATENT: E.P. 1450092
- Platinum-cured silicone cover with non-stick properties.
- Fluorinated, ultra-smooth inert liner, embedded into a high purity structure.
- Made in Cleanroom ISO 14644-1 Class 8.
- High flexibility, even under high and low temperature conditions, and excellent resistance of the structure to dynamic stress.
- Hose in accordance with EC 1935/2004 and 2023/2006/EC (GMP).
- The MTG production cycle is free from animal derived ingredients, phthalates, adipates, nitrosamines, and materials subject to restrictions according to EC 1907/2006 (REACH).
- From -30° C to +150°C depending on the fluids conveyed.
- Sterilization with steam up to +135°C at 3.5 bar for max. 30 minutes.
- PFA (Perfluoroalkoxy), fully fluorinated, white colour, mirror-smooth. Odourless and tasteless.
- Excellent flex-performance (resistance to repeated bending cycles in accordance with ASTM D 2176).
- Compliance: USP Class VI, 3-A Sanitary Standards 18-03-Class I, FDA Standards, D.M. 21/03/73 and following amendments, Regulation EU n. 10/2011, ISO 10993-4, -10, -11, non-cytotoxic according to ISO 10993-Part 5, ICH Q3D.
- High strength plies of synthetic cord and embedded steel helix wire AISI 302.
- It may be supplied with copper wires upon request.
- Translucent silicone rubber (code: silicone 3362PT), ultra smooth and glossy finish.
- It may be easily cleaned with any mild detergent.
- Special finish with a low coefficient of friction.
- Compliance: USP Class VI, 3-A Sanitary Standards 18-03-Class I, FDA Standards, BfR, European Pharmacopoeia 3.1.9, ISO 10993-4, -10, -11, non-cytotoxic according to ISO 10993-Part 5.
- ≥ 3 times working pressure.
- We suggest you to follow the instructions mentioned in the MTG “Use and maintenance guide for PFA/MFA hoses”.
DOWNLOAD DATA SHEET IN PDF
I.D.: ISO 1307 – Wall thickness: ± 0.8 mm – Length: ISO 1307
Above technical data are referring to application at room temperature (+20°C).
Chemical resistance according to MTG Chemical Resistance Chart.
Other sizes available upon request. Please contact our Sales Department.