Multipurpose suction and delivery hose for conveying a wide range of chemicals.
Execution complying with EN 12115: 2011 and EN 50014/IEC 60079-0.
Specifically developed to ensure dissipation of electrostatic charges not only on the surface, but also through the hose wall: electrical resistance through the hose wall: R < 109 Ω.
PATENTS: E.P. 1580475 – US Patent 7,389,799
- Identification symbol:
– Ω/T for version without copper wires.
– M/T for version with copper wires.
- ≥ 4 times working pressure up to DN 76 mm.
- ≥ 3 times working pressure over DN 76 mm.
- In accordance with the standard EN 12115:2011.
- Resistance to steam up to +130° C for max. 30 minutes.
- Embossed tape according to EN 12115:2011, lengthwise.
- The marble finish with a low coefficient of friction facilitates transport of the product conveyed; also it allows a good resistance of the inner surface to contact with chemicals.
- It may easily be washed with the usual cleaning processes.
- UHMWPE (UPE – Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene), marble finish, patented, antistatic (R < 109 Ω, black and white colour, smooth.
- Compliance: FDA Standards, D.M. 21/03/73 and following amendments, Regulation EU n. 10/2011.
- High strength plies of synthetic cord.
- Embedded steel helix wire.
- Copper wires on request.
- EPDM rubber, black colour, antistatic (R< 106 Ω), smooth, resistant to abrasion, ozone and weather, cloth finish.
DOWNLOAD THE DATA SHEET IN PDF
I.D.: EN 12115 – Ext. D.: EN 12115 – Length: ISO 1307
Chemical resistance acc. to MTG Chemical Resistance Chart. Above technical data refer to application at room temperature (+20°C).
Other sizes and colours are available upon request. Please contact our Sales Department.