MTG DYNAMIC® SAFE-TECH is a multipurpose hose “Full Ohm”, designed for conveying cosmetic, pharmaceutical and highly flammable chemical products in working areas requiring utmost safety.
Execution complying with EN 12115: 2011.
Engineered to ensure dissipation of electrostatic charges not only on the surfaces (tube and cover R< 106 Ω) but also through the hose wall (R< 109 Ω).
PATENTS: EP 1450092 – EP 1580475 – US Patent 7,389,799
- The fluorinated inner liner ensures utmost chemical and temperature resistance, an excellent impermeability, and contamination-free transport of the fluid.
- Marble finish cover, smooth and easy to clean. Resistant to mild chemicals and aggressive acids for short time.
- Hose in accordance with EC 1935/2004 and 2023/2006/EC (GMP).
- The MTG production cycle is free from animal derived ingredients, phthalates, adipates and materials subject to restrictions acc. to EC 1907/2006 (REACH).
- Non-plasticized inner tube.
- In accordance with EN 12115: 2011.
Embossed tape according to EN 12115: 2011, lengthwise.
- Electrical resistance through the hose wall: R < 109 Ω.
- Identification symbol:
– Ω/T for version without copper wires;
– M/T for version with copper wires.
- PFA (Perfluoralcoxy), fully fluorinated, mirror-smooth, black colour, antistatic (R< 106 Ω), patented.
- Compliance: USP Class VI, FDA Standards, Regulation EU n. 10/2011, ISO 10993-4, -10, -11, non-cytotoxic according to ISO 10993-Part 5.
- High strength plies of synthetic cord.
- Embedded steel helix wire.
- Copper wires on request.
- Marble finish (UPE), black and white, patented, smooth; resistant to abrasion, ozone and ageing. The special marble finish with a low coefficient of friction complies with FDA Standards, odourless and tasteless.
- The cover does not stain the contact surfaces.
- Antistatic: Electrical resistance R< 106 Ω.
- ≥ 4 times working pressure.
DOWNLOAD DATA SHEET IN PDF
I.D.: EN 12115 – Wall thickness: EN 12115 – Length: ISO 1307
(*) In case of dynamic application please contact our Technical Dept.
Above technical data are referring to application at room temperature (+20°C).
Other sizes and colours are available upon request. Please contact our Sales Department.