MTG Puralife has been designed for conveying pharmaceutical, food and cosmetic products.
Excellent solution for conveying high purity fluids; it combines the benefits of a special antistatic PFA tube with the platinum-cured silicone structure.
Suction and delivery hose.
Produced with MTGp™ technology (Manufacturing Tubing Green Process).
Hose suitable for the transport of non-abrasive powders.
Hose approved by the Institute Ineris, certification nr. INERIS-16-AM-342, for use in Atex areas.
PATENT: E.P. 1450092
- Antistatic tube.
- No use of additives or chemicals potentially dangerous for environment and human health.
- Hose in accordance with EC 1935/2004 and 2023/2006/EC (GMP).
- The MTG production cycle is free from animal derived ingredients, phthalates, adipates, nitrosamines, and materials subject to restrictions according to EC 1907/2006 (REACH).
- Non-plasticized hose.
- From -30°C to +150°C, depending on the fluids conveyed and on the kind of use.
- Sterilization with steam up to +135°C, in an open circuit, for max 30 minutes.
- For other cleaning, disinfection and sterilization processes with steam, please contact our Sales Department.
- PFA (Perfluoro Alcoxy, black PFA), fully fluorinated, black colour, antistatic (R< 106 Ω), mirror-smooth.
- Complying with US Pharmacopoeia Class VI, FDA Standards, D.M. 21/03/73 and following amendments, Regulation EU n. 10/2011, ISO 10993-4, -10, -11, non-cytotoxic according to ISO 10993-Part 5.
- High strength plies of synthetic cord.
- Stainless steel helix wire.
- Translucent non-toxic platinum-cured silicone rubber (code 3362PT-SILICONE/CLEARWAY-PLATINUM), traslucent, glossy finish.
- It may be easily cleaned with any mild detergent.
- Complying with US Pharmacopoeia Class VI, FDA Standards, BfR and European Pharmacopoeia (E.P. 3.1.9.), ISO 10993-4, -10, -11, non-cytotoxic according to ISO 10993-Part 5.
- ≥ 3 times working pressure.
- It may be supplied with couplings lined with black conductive PFA (clamp, flange, camlock etc.).
- We suggest you to follow the instructions mentioned in the MTG “Use and maintenance guide for PFA/MFA hoses”.
- If required, all our products may be supplied in “TXI” version (embedded stainless steel wire braids).
DOWNLOAD DATA SHEET IN PDF
Above technical data refer to application at room temperature (+20°C). Other sizes available upon request. Please contact our Sales Department.