PERISTALTIC/EPDM is a EPDM rubber hose specifically engineered for application on peristaltic pumps.
Excellent for conveying a wide range of chemicals* and corrosive liquids.
(*) Please contact the MTG Technical Sales Department to check the chemical compatibility with the products.
- From -10°C to +100°C.
- Reported temperatures should be considered approximate.
- The resistance of hoses at a specific working temperature depends on the type of liquid conveyed.
- For any further information concerning technical features, hoses producted from other types of synthetic rubber, hose solutions available and chemical compatibility with the products conveyed, please contact MTG Sales Department.
- Normally supplied in service lengths.
- Inner diameter, wall thickness and length are defined by the peristaltic pump manufacturer.
- Without any marking or marking on demand.
- Without any marking for the version with ground cover.
- EPDM rubber, black colour, smooth.
- Plies of synthetic cord.
- EPDM rubber, black colour, smooth, cloth finish.
- Version available with ground cover: MTG-PERISTALTIC/EPDM/Ret.
- 10 bar.
- ≥ 4 times working pressure.
For sizes and colours available, please contact our Sales Department.
Above technical data refer to application at room temperature (+20°C).