PERISTALTIC/NBR-Food is a NBR rubber hose specifically engineered for application on peristaltic pumps.
Specifically designed for transferring animal and vegetable products, fatty and oily foodstuffs.
- Inner tube complying with FDA Standards, 3-A Sanitary Standards n.18-03-Class II, BfR Recommendations (XXI Cat. 2), D.M. 21/03/73 and following amendments and RAL registration for food quality.
- The hose complies with the Regulations EC 1935/2004 and 2023/2006/EC (GMP).
- The MTG production cycle is free from animal derived ingredients, phthalates, adipates and materials subject to
restrictions according to the current European Regulation EC 1907/2006 (REACH).
- Non-plasticized inner tube.
- From -10°C to +90°C.
- Reported temperatures should be considered approximate.
- The resistance of hoses at a specific working temperature depends on the type of liquid conveyed.
- For any further information concerning technical features, hoses producted from other types of synthetic rubber, hose solutions available and chemical compatibility with the products conveyed, please contact MTG Sales Department.
- Normally supplied in service lengths.
- Inner diameter, wall thickness and length are defined by the peristaltic pump manufacturer.
- Without any marking or marking on demand.
- Without any marking for the version with ground cover.
- NBR rubber (code NAB90), light colour, food quality, odourless and tasteless, mirror-smooth.
- Compliance: FDA Standards, 3-A Sanitary Standards n.18-03-Class II, BfR Recommendations (XXI Cat. 2), D.M. 21/03/73 and following amendments.
- RAL registration for food quality.
- Plies of synthetic cord.
- NBR rubber, black colour, smooth, cloth finish.
- Version available with ground cover: MTG-PERISTALTIC/NBR-Food/Ret.
- 10 bar.
- ≥ 4 times working pressure.
For sizes and colours available, please contact our Sales Department.
Above technical data refer to application at room temperature (+20°C).