- POLYSPIR is a multipurpose hose for suction and delivery of a wide range of chemical, alcoholic and food products.
- Normally installed on tank trucks, unloading platforms, chemical laboratories, stationary and mobile systems in food and chemical industries.
- The inner tube of the hose POLYSPIR/UPE-BN is suitable for conveying alcohol with a concentration up to 98%.
- It complies with the Reg. EC 1935/2004 and 2023/2006/EC (GMP). The MTG production cycle is free from animal derived ingredients, phthalates, adipates and materials subject to restrictions according to Reg. EC 1907/2006 (REACH).
- From -35°C to +100°C.
- Resistant to steam up to +130°C for a maximum time of 30 minutes.
- UPE (UHMWPE – Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene), light colour, mirror-smooth.
- Compliance: FDA Standards, D.M. 21/03/73 and following amendments, and Regulation EU n. 10/2011.
- High strength plies of synthetic cord.
- Embedded steel helix wire.
- Built-in copper wires.
- EPDM rubber, black colour, antistatic (R < 106 Ω), resistant to abrasion, ozone and weather, smooth, cloth finish.
- ≥ 4 times working pressure.
DOWNLOAD THE DATA SHEET IN PDF
I.D.: ISO 1307 – Wall thickness: DIN 7715 T4 S2 – Length: ISO 1307
Chemical resistance acc. to MTG Chemical Resistance Chart. Above technical data refer to application at room temperature (+20°C).
Other sizes and colours are available upon request. Please contact our Sales Department.