MTG Slideflex is a flexible hose specifically designed for conveying beer, cider, high quality wines and soft drinks.
Suction and delivery hose.
- The special cover, with a low coefficient of friction, allows an easy sliding over the working surfaces.
- The glossy finish thermoplastic cover is easy to clean: this enables an effective cleaning and sanitization of the outer surface of the hose in order to reduce the spread of bacterial and viral loads in the work environment.
- Hose in accordance with EC 1935/2004 and 2023/2006/EC (GMP).
- The MTG production cycle does not use animal derivatives, phthalates, adipates and materials subject to restrictions acc. to EC 1907/2006 (REACH).
- Non-plasticized inner tube.
- From -40°C to +120°C depending on fluids conveyed.
- Sterilization up to +130°C for max. 30 minutes.
- BIIR rubber (code 90 FDA), light colour, food quality, odourless, tasteless, mirror-smooth
- Compliance: 3-A Sanitary Standards n.18-03-Class II, FDA Standards, D.M. 21/03/73 and following amendments.
- Plies of synthetic cord.
- Built-in steel helix wires.
- Low friction thermoplastic polymer. Red colour. Wide corrugated, glossy finish.
- Abrasion, ozone and weather resistant. It withstands the contact with a wide range of detergents that can be used for the cleaning and sanitization of the outer surface of the hose.
- ≥ 3 times working pressure.
DOWNLOAD DATA SHEET IN PDF
The a.m. data are referring to application at room temperature (+20°C).
Other diameters and colours are available on request: please contact our Sales Department.