MTG-ULTRAPURA/Platinum is a multipurpose hose designed to ensure utmost purity during transport of pharmaceutical, cosmetic, food and chemical products in aseptic areas.
Especially suitable for applications in which it is necessary to check the flow of the fluid conveyed, it has been specifically engineered to combine the technical benefits of a perfluoropolymer with the elasticity and heat resistance of silicone.
≥ 3 times working pressure.
- See-through construction for easy visual inspection of the media conveyed.
- Platinum-cured silicone cover with non-stick properties.
- Fluorinated, ultra-smooth chemically-inert liner, embedded into a high purity structure.
- Made in Cleanroom ISO 14644-1 Class 8.
- High flexibility, even under high and low temperature conditions, and excellent resistance of the structure to dynamic stress.
- Hose in accordance with EC 1935/2004 and 2023/2006/EC (GMP).
- The MTG production cycle does not employ animal derived ingredients, phthalates, adipates, nitrosamines, and materials subject to restrictions acc. to EC 1907/2006 (REACH).
We suggest you to follow the instructions mentioned in the MTG “Use and maintenance guide for PFA/MFA hoses”.
- PFA (Perfluoroalkoxy), fully fluorinated, translucent, mirror-smooth. Odourless and tasteless.
- Excellent flex-performance (resistance to repeated bending cycles in accordance with ASTM D 2176).
- Compliance: USP Class VI, 3-A Sanitary Standards n. 20-27, FDA Standards, Regulation EU n. 10/2011, ISO 10993-4, -10, -11, non-cytotoxic according to ISO 10993-Part 5, ICH Q3D.
- Embedded steel helix wire AISI 302.
- Translucent silicone rubber (code: silicone 3362PT), ultra smooth and glossy finish.
- It may be easily cleaned with any mild detergent.
- Special finish with a low coefficient of friction.
- Compliance: USP Class VI, 3-A Sanitary Standards 18-03-Class I, FDA Standards, D.M. 21/03/73 and following amendments, BfR, European Pharmacopoeia 3.1.9, ISO 10993-4, -10, -11, non-cytotoxic according to ISO 10993-Part 5.
- From -30°C to +150°C depending on the fluids conveyed.
Sterilization with steam up to +135°C without pressure in an open circuit for max 30 minutes.
DOWNLOAD THE DATA SHEET IN PDF
I.D.: ISO 1307 – Wall thickness: ± 0.8 mm – Length: ISO 1307
Above technical data are referring to application at room temperature (+20°C). Chemical resistance according to MTG Chemical Resistance Chart.
Other sizes are available upon request. Please contact our Sales Department.