Rubber hose specifically designed to convey milk, milk products and fatty liquid foodstuffs.
IMPERIA/10 is normally used in dairies, edible oil mills and food processing industries.
Delivery hose. Suitable for light suction.
- The high-strength structure makes it perfect for unloading operations of milk and milk products, as well as for heavy-duty applications.
- Hose in accordance with EC 1935/2004 and 2023/2006/EC (GMP).
- The MTG production cycle is free from animal derived ingredients, phthalates, adipates and materials subject to restrictions acc. to EC 1907/2006 (REACH).
- Non-plasticized hose.
- From -20°C to +90°C depending on the product conveyed and on use.
- NBR rubber (code NAB 90), light colour, food quality, odourless and tasteless, mirror-smooth.
- Compliance. FDA Standards, 3-A Sanitary Standards n.18-03-Class II, BfR Recommendations (XXI Cat. 2), D.M. 21/03/73 and following amendments.
- RAL registration for food quality.
- Plies of synthetic cord.
- CR rubber, blue colour, abrasion and weather resistant, smooth, cloth finish.
- The composition of the cover provides a good resistance to ageing and short contact with animal and vegetable fats.
- ≥ 3 times working pressure.
- The hose may be supplied in application lengths, assembled with any kind of couplings (CLAMP, DIN 11851, etc.).
DOWNLOAD THE DATA SHEET IN PDF
I.D.: ISO 1307 – Wall thickness: DIN 7715 T4 S2 – Length: ISO 1307
Other sizes and colours are available upon request. Please contact our Sales Department.
Above technical data refer to application at room temperature (+20°C).