MANICHEM/SD-UPE is a multipurpose suction and delivery hose for conveying a wide range of aggressive chemicals.
Execution in accordance with EN 12115: 2011.
Engineered to ensure dissipation of electrostatic charges not only on the surface, but also through the hose wall (Electrical resistance: R< 109 Ω).
Hose approved by the Institute Ineris, attestation nr. INERIS-16-AM-339, for use in Atex areas.
- In accordance with EN 12115: 2011.
- Resistance to steam up to +130°C for max. 30 minutes.
- ≥ 4 times working pressure up to DN 75 mm.
- ≥ 3 times working pressure over DN 75 mm.
- Embossed tape according to EN 12115: 2011, lengthwise.
- UHMWPE (UPE – Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene), antistatic (R<106 Ω), black, smooth.
- High strength plies of synthetic cord.
- Embedded steel helix wire.
- Copper wires on request.
- EPDM rubber (code 104N), black, antistatic (R<106 Ω), smooth, cloth finish, resistant to abrasion, ozone and weather.
- Electrical resistance through the hose wall: R< 109 Ω.
- Identification symbol:
– Ω/T for version without copper wires.
– M/T for version with copper wires.
DOWNLOAD THE DATA SHEET IN PDF
I.D.: EN 12115 – Ext.D.: EN 12115 – Length: ISO 1307
Chemical resistance acc. to MTG Chemical Resistance Chart. Above technical data are based on application at room temperature (+20°C).
Other sizes are available on request.