MANIPHARM/D-UPE is a multipurpose delivery hose for conveying a wide range of chemicals and foodstuffs.
Execution in accordance with EN 12115:2011.
- In accordance with EN 12115:2011.
- Resistance to steam up to +130°C for max. 30 minutes.
- Electrical resistance through the hose wall: R < 109 Ω .
- Identification symbol :
– Ω/T for version without copper wires.
– M/T for version with copper wires.
- Embossed tape according to EN 12115:2011, lengthwise.
- UHMWPE (UPE – Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene), light colour, smooth, with black antistatic (R ≤ 106 Ω) helical UHMWPE stripe.
- Compliance: FDA Standards, D.M. 21.03.73 and following amendments, Regulation EU n. 10/2011.
- High strength plies of synthetic cord.
- Copper wires on request.
- EPDM rubber (code 104N), black, antistatic (R ≤ 106Ω), smooth, cloth finish, resistant to abrasion, ozone and weather.
- ≥ 4 times working pressure.
DOWNLOAD THE DATA SHEET IN PDF
Inner diameter: EN 12115 – Outer diameter: EN 12115 – Length: ISO 1307.
(*) Bending radius to be reached at a pressure of ≥ 1 bar.
Chemical resistance acc. to MTG Chemical Resistance Chart. Above technical data are based on application at room temperature (+20°C). Other sizes are available on request.