MTG DRINKS is a food grade hose designed for conveying high quality alcoholic beverages (such as beer, cider, wine and spirits with an alcohol content up to 50%) and soft drinks.
- The inner tube is totally free from plasticizers, phthalates and animal derived ingredients, thus reducing the risk of bacterial growth and contamination of the product conveyed.
- The composition of the hose cover ensures excellent resistance to ageing.
- MTG DRINKS complies with the Reg. EC 1935/2004 and Reg. EC 2023/2006 (GMP).
- The MTG production cycle is free from animal derived ingredients, phthalates, adipates and materials subject to restrictions according to the current European Regulation EC 1907/2006 (REACH).
- From -40°C to +120°C.
- Sterilization up to +130°C for max. 30 minutes.
- BIIR rubber (code 90FDA), light colour, food quality, odourless, tasteless, mirror smooth.
- Compliance: 3A, FDA Standards, D.M. 21/03/73 and following amendments.
- Plies of synthetic cord.
- EPDM based rubber, red colour, resistant to abrasion and ozone, weatherproof, smooth (cloth finish).
- ≥ 3 times working pressure.
DOWNLOAD THE DATA SHEET IN PDF
I.D.: ISO 1307 – Wall thickness: DIN 7715 T4 S2 – Length: ISO 1307
The a.m. technical data refer to room temperature (+20°C).
Other diameters and colours are available on request: please contact our Sales Office.