Multipurpose suction and delivery hose for conveying a wide range of aggressive chemicals.
PROCHIM/SPL/10 is normally installed on tank trucks and unloading platforms, recommended for applications in chemical laboratories and industries.
Hose approved by the Institute Ineris, attestation nr. INERIS-16-AM-340, for use in Atex areas.
- From -35°C to +100°C.
- Resistant to steam up to +130°C for a maximum time of 30 minutes.
- ≥ 3 times working pressure.
- UHMWPE (UPE – Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene), neutral, smooth.
- Resistance: according to MTG Chemical Resistance Chart.
- High strength plies of synthetic cord.
- Embedded steel helix wires.
- Built-in copper wires.
- EPDM rubber, black, smooth, antistatic (R< 106 Ω), resistant to abrasion, ageing and weather, cloth finish.
DOWNLOAD THE DATA SHEET IN PDF
I.D.: ISO 1307 – Wall Thickness: DIN 7715 T4 S2 – Length : ISO 1307.
Chemical resistance acc. to MTG Chemical Resistance Chart. Above technical data refer to application at room temperature (+20°C).
Other sizes and colours are available upon request. Please contact our Sales Department.