Multipurpose delivery hose for conveying a wide range of aggressive chemicals.
PROCHIM is normally installed on tank trucks and unloading platforms, recommended for applications in chemical laboratories and industries.
- From -35°C to +100°C.
- Resistant to steam up to +130°C for a maximum time of 30 minutes.
- ≥ 3 times working pressure.
- UHMWPE (UPE – Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene), neutral, smooth.
- Resistance: according to MTG Chemical Resistance Chart.
- High strength plies of synthetic cord.
- Built-in copper wires.
- EPDM rubber, black, smooth, antistatic (R < 106 Ω), resistant to abrasion, ageing and weather, cloth finish.
- A suction and delivery hose with steel helix wire, approved by the Institute Ineris for use in Atex areas, is available: PROCHIM/SPL/10.
DOWNLOAD THE DATA SHEET IN PDF
I.D.: ISO 1307 – Wall Thickness: DIN 7715 T4 S2 – Length: ISO 1307
(*) Bending radius at a working pressure of ≥ 1 bar.
Chemical resistance acc. to MTG Chemical Resistance Chart. Above technical data are based on application at room temperature (+20°C). Other sizes are available on request.