Research & Development is one of the cornerstones of Manifattura Tubi Gomma’s vision. Since its foundation, MTG has had the main goal of guaranteeing rapid solutions to satisfy its customers’ needs. During a time in which many producers find it difficult to deliver raw materials and components, Manifattura Tubi Gomma’s mission is to allow its partners to continue with their usual production volume. Now more than ever MTG put itself at the service of the companies it collaborates with. In order to respond to the current market’s scarcity of products, the company has developed MTG CLEARWAY-D/PLAT-TR.
This new hose is designed to satisfy the needs of maximum purity typical of the pharmaceutical, cosmetic and food industries. Its key features are:
- Entirely manufactured in the MTG cleanroom, certified class 8 “In Operation” according to ISO 14644-1.
- Transparency: its structure consists of synthetic cord and translucent platinum-cured silicone to easily control the flow of the product conveyed.
- Lightweight structure.
- Good chemical resistance: platinum-cured silicone has good resistance to various products, including solutions with alcohol content up to 96% (for the complete list please consult the MTG Chemical Resistance Table).
- Good oxidation resistance: good life span of the hose.
- No added pigments: exceptional purity of the silicone and colour stability over time.
- Easily washable with any non-aggressive detergent.
- Designed for sanitary applications and sterile environments: maximum attention to production and storage procedures.
- Non cytotoxic according to ISO 10993-Part 5.
Its structure is made of pharmaceutical and food-grade silicone and meets the main standards of the pharmaceutical and food sector such as US Pharmacopoeia Class VI, European Pharmacopoeia 3.1.9, ISO 10993-4, -10, -11, Ministerial Decree 21/03/73 and following amendments, Arrêté du 25 November 1992 relatif aux materials et objets en élastomères de silicone, BfR-Empfehlungen, FDA Standards, 3-A Sanitary Standards n.18-03-Class I, Reg. CE 1935/2004 and 2023/2006 / EC. Leachables & Extractables tests are available upon request.
Other reasons to choose MTG CLEARWAY-D/PLAT-TR
MTG produces, crimps, tests, packs and ships all its products at its headquarters in Grisignano di Zocco (VI, Italy). The concentration of the various production phases in a unique plant allows MTG total control of the process of hose production, resulting in full traceability. Furthermore, managing the various stages of technical design, sales, and production in a single location allows for a reduction of production times.
Anyone wishing to see the newest CLEARWAY-D/PLAT-TR hose and other products will be able to meet MTG at CPHI Worldwide 2021, which will be held in Milan from 9th to 11th November 2021. MTG will participate in the P-MEC area, dedicated to pharmaceutical machinery, which is located in hall 10, stand 10M43.
Share this article on social media